If your kid has a fascination for cars, nothing can cheer them up more than a power wheel. Power wheels are awesome to work on your kids’ fine motor skills. These cars help in the developmental procedure and ease your tension. Just be careful. Start with safety and end with fun.
Even though you can ease the tension by bringing a good power wheel for your kid, there comes much more tension when you think of buying one. You need to consider a lot of things and often, people get drowned by the handful of choices.
Do you have a 5-year-old kid at home? Then you are in the right place because we are going to share the elaborated options for the best power wheels for 5 year old. Later on, we will also share a detailed buying guide so that you don’t regret your choices. Without any further delay, let’s get started!
In a hurry? Here’s 3 products we picked out by the average customer review!
|Image & name||Ratings||Price|
Best Power Wheels For 5 Year Old Reviews
Now we dive into the best picks for your 5 year old child:
1. 12V Ride On Car Truck – Expert-Recommended as Overall Best
- For providing safety this car includes an adjustable seatbelt.
- Can be driven manually as well as by remote control.
- This car is constructed with a non-toxic and durable plastic body.
- It also includes a charger and a rechargeable battery.
The red jeep is a delight for your child. It is a single ride for 3 to 8 year old kids. The jeep has 3-speed options, LED lights, an adjustable seatbelt for safety, a built-in audio system, and also an outlet to put in music, and a spring suspension system.
This jeep has a remote control system in case you want to guide your child through safely and have fun easily. Moreover, the speed is also interchangeable by the remote. It has a 12V motor and a rechargeable battery which will be perfect for a smooth ride. After charging it for 13 hours you will have around 2 hours of ride time. So no doubt, the battery backup is bizarre!
It also requires some assembly which is very easy and won’t take much time. The car has a spacious and elaborate interior design which is very comfortable and safe. With an extensively durable body, it is built with sturdy and non-toxic plastic. Its weight capacity is 65 pounds that is perfect for kids of 5 years old. With a maximum of 4 to 5 MPH speed, you don’t need to worry that your child will be speeding by you.
Verdict: This is a well-constructed jeep which can be a great thing to be a part of your little one’s little adventures.
- Remote control
- Rechargeable batteries
- Safe to ride
- Excellent craftsmanship
- We haven’t found any flaws yet
2. Kids 6V Ride On Truck -Best for Safe Riding
- Toddlers can get a real taste of driving with this car.
- You can control the car with a remote.
- After fully charging, can be used for hours.
- Can be driven at 3 different speeds.
The black car looks very cool so your baby will feel amused while he/she rides it. It is a great feat for your child. You will get a lot of specialties that it offers such as LED headlights, a realistic foot pedal accelerator, a built-in audio system with a plug-in option to play music from your own playlist, etc. So no wonder, it will be the biggest catch for you to get.
The car has a remote control system by which you can play with your child and also look out for safety together. You can select the speed and control the movements of the car easily with the remote. Assembling the car according to the given instructions will be pretty easy for you even if you don’t have any previous experience with that.
The car is for 3 to 6 year old kids. It is built with sturdy plastic materials that offer extended durability. It can take weight up to 44 pounds easily. Moreover, with the 6V rechargeable batteries, you can drive it with 2 MPH speed for a maximum of 2 hours after almost 12 hours of charging.
Verdict: The carefully made design of the car, the LED lights, and the working foot pedal accelerator will give your kid a realistic feeling of driving overall.
- Extended Safety
- Outstanding Design
- Easy to use
- Rechargeable batteries
- Battery life is a bit short
3. Uenjoy Ride on Car with Remote Control -Best for the Detailed Design
- Music and stories can be played in the car.
- The car includes Bluetooth speakers for playing whatever you want.
- Can be driven with 2.5 MPH max speed.
- The LED lights of the car offer different colors.
This black ride-on car is amazing with lots of awesome features. The colorful LED lights, built-in audio system with music and stories, in addition, to be able to connect externally by Bluetooth, spring suspension, gear shift, steering, and additional storage space. You will get everything in one place and of course at the best possible price!
The features will let your kid enjoy their ride with realistic feeling and with style. The car has a remote control system so you can guide your child easily and watch out for safety. Also, it can speed up to 2.5 MPH so your child won’t be speeding by you.
Kids of 3 to 6 year old are perfect for this wonderful car. It has a weight capacity of 66 pounds. And it has a great rechargeable battery that needs to charge for 10 hours and you will have ride time up to an hour. You will be pleased with its Great audio system as well!
Verdict: The car is easy to assemble and the extra storage compartment is a unique feature of this. It is made with great materials that are very durable and safe. This car will be a big delight for your little one.
- Remote control system
- Spring suspension
- Colorful LED lights
- Short riding time
4. Kids 12V Electric 4-Wheeler – Comes with Great Appearance
- This car has a top speed of 2 mph for a fun riding experience.
- All the features of this car give a realistic driving experience.
- Includes treaded tires for driving smoothly in dirt and grass.
- The car has the brightest LED lights.
The lime green ride-on ATV car will be a great fascination for your child. It has some great features like 2-speed options, a built-in audio system with music, engine sounds and horns, bright LED headlights, etc. The ATV is suitable for 3 to 7-year-old kids and its weight capacity is up to 66 pounds.
You will get an incredible 2 speeding options that will give you the opportunity to maintain safety for your child while having fun. It has a rechargeable battery of 6V. Also, the ATV’s built-in sound system and the headlights with the treaded tires that help to ride easily in the grass and the uneven ground will give you a very realistic feeling.
The gear shifting ability, steering, and brake system will help your kid to really enjoy the ride. If you are worried about your kid’s safety riding the wheeler, then you can get it for your highest ease. In the Built-in sound system, you will get extended clarity in the sound.
Verdict: The ATV is made up of durable, non-toxic, and sturdy plastic which is a great thing. And it is really easy to assemble too. So your child can drive away to his heart’s contents with style and have a lot of fun.
- Realistic features
- Easy to use
- Great appearance
- Reasonable price
- Less battery capacity
5. Kids 12V Electric RC – Best Budget-Friendly Wheeler
- Driving this car is fun yet safe with all its features.
- The car includes an integrated gear switch and LED lights.
- The music system comes with a built-in AUX outlet.
- Can be controlled by parents with a remote.
This ride-on pink can be a very fancy ride for your child. It got some great features that make it more attractive such as a 2 speeding option, a built-in audio system with an outlet for connecting other media devices, a gear switch, a remote control system, etc.
This car is suitable for 2 to 6 year old kids. It has a weight capacity of 66 pounds. It also has a 12V rechargeable battery. As this car is made with durable and sturdy plastic, it will really help your kid to experience driving in a fun and safe way.
The remote control system of the car will help you to guide your child easily and maintain safety with the 2 speeding options. The lights, design, and built-in music system will give a realistic feeling. Overall, according to the price, it will be a great deal to purchase.
Verdict: There is also no need to assemble the car which is very convenient and hassle-free. It is also very reasonable. This pink car is really great for your little one’s little adventures.
- Great appearance
- Safe to use
- Affordable price
- Extended durability
- Average Battery life
6. Power Wheels Dune Racer – Feels Like a Real Car!
- Can be driven on hard surfaces as well as wet grass and rough terrain.
- Offers metal sidebars for having hand support.
- This car has a power lock brake system.
- Comes with a rechargeable 12-volt battery and a charger.
The green ride-on car is a delight for your child. It is a single ride for 3 to 7 years old kids. This car has LED lights, metal bars for safety, etc. Besides, it also has a lot of power to it and gives a smooth ride.
The car is able to hold up to 130 pounds. The nice green color and fancy design will surely make your kid happy. It comes with 12V rechargeable batteries and metal sidebars for safety. So if you are looking for something with extended safety measures, it can back you up. The body of this car is made with sturdy and durable plastic.
It can speed up to 5 mph forward and 2.5 mph reverse. So you don’t have to worry about your kid speeding past you and his safety as well. On top of that, the interior design is also great and has a lot of space inside. The car can be driven on both pavements and in your lawn or backyard for hours easily. Your child will also get the thrill of driving a real car.
Verdict: The overall design is very attractive and safe for your little one so he can cruise through the neighborhood with style and fun. It is also very much affordable and worth the price.
- Great design
- Rechargeable batteries
- Metal sidebars for extra safety
- Spacious service
- No seatbelt
7. Razor Dirt Quad – 24V Electric 4-Wheeler Provides an Awesome Riding Experience
- This dirt quad can enhance off-road drive traction.
- It can be driven with the highest 8 mph speed.
- This incredible dirt quad has an awesome space-saving storage capability.
- The rechargeable battery offers driving for up to 40 minutes continuously.
The dirt quad is such a great ride for a kid. It has so many amazing features attached to it. Kids from 5 years and older can ride it and it can bear up to 120 pounds. So with its extended capability, it can surely be a great car for your kid.
It features variable-speed, a twist-grip throttle, and a hand-operated rear disc brake. Besides, you will get a high-torque, gear reduction motor that enhances off-road drive traction. It also got four 12” knobby air-filled tires and a rear droop travel suspension.
The dirt quad can speed up to 8 mph and can be driven for 40 min on a single charge without any break. It has 24V rechargeable batteries. It comes with realistic features and its quality is so top-notch that your kid will just love riding it. The dirt quad is made for riding through tough trails and bumps. This car offers a smooth ride on uneven terrain.
Verdict: It is really designed with all-terrain vehicle geometry as they claim. And it will give your kid the real feel of adventure. Also, it is very safe and easy to use.
- Awesome design
- Great features
- Gives a smooth ride
- Fun and easy to use
- Riding time can feel short
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Power Wheels for 5 Year Old Kids
It’s really hard to choose something when you buy new products. Before buying something you should know some information about the exact product. Knowing about the buying product will help you to choose the best product. The things you should know before buying the best power wheels for 5 y/o baby are given below:
- Safety and quality: The first thing You have to keep that in mind is that the kids are sensitive, safety will be the first priority, make sure that metals are not sharp and sidebars have to be added, to have stable hand support and the power wheels tires have to be strong that would easy to drive in the grass.
The best power wheels will have to be more than a year’s worth of warranty. Make sure to have rechargeable batteries such as lithium batteries with power wheels. The chargeable battery will have to give to the power wheels package.
- Appearance: The most important thing about the power wheels is their appearance. It has to have many cool features so that it will attract the children. The color of the power wheels has to be Fancy and attractive. The back and front headlights have to be different colors.
- Interior design: The interior design of the power wheels has to be comfortable and make sure to have stable hand support. The material of the power wheels will have to be comfortable, it can be made of leather or some soft material. It would be great if there is a seat belt for safety purposes.
- Music system/Radio: It would be great if Musical tunes have been added to the vehicle. It will only support mp3 files. You will be able to play music, stories, and much more with just a touch of a button. Make sure to have a horn on the power wheels.
- Parent Remote control: Parent Remote control is the best thing in the power wheels. As much as you want your kids to drive independently, You can control the wheels from a distance and it’s safe for children when you control the car on your own. You can control the speed and select which route you want your kids to go to.
- Weight capacity: According to the manufacturer’s data, a power wheels strong steel frame supports a maximum weight of 40 lbs (18 kg) to 130 lbs (59 kg). So look if the weight is suitable for your kid or not.
We have reached the end of our suggestions for you on the best power wheels for 5 years old. Hopefully, now you have set up your mind on which one to choose for your kid. These are great toys! No matter what you choose, always compare the specifications with the price to get the best product ever.
Moreover, you need to get a detailed idea of the built material and warranty before you buy. For a better experience, read out our buying guide again and you will know which one to choose in a better way. Wishing you all the best in giving your kid the best thing ever!
2022 Power Wheel Update
The batteries keep getting better and better with power wheels. Do we thank Tesla… well that could be a stretch but they certainly do have more power and speed than just a few years ago. And definitely more than when I had my power wheel in 1985!
Also looking for an all terrain stroller review? Read up on that if you have a few minutes to spare.